Monday, December 3, 2012

Ahmed Hill - Player Spotlight

Player Spotlight

December 3, 2012

Ahmed Hill 6'5" SG 2014 Aquinas (Augusta,Ga)

One of the best shooting guards in the country. He is at his best when he gets out in transition and shows off his athleticism by catching alley-oops or finishing with rim rattling dunks. I love that he gets his shots in three dribbles or less. Ahmed has an above average mid-range game where most of the time he gets to his spots and elevates over defenders and consistently knocks down shots. Due to his athleticism people tend 
to overlook the fact that he is a very good three point shooter. The last game I watched he has improved at creating for others. If I had to point out a weakness in his game it would be on the ball defense although he is very capable and I feel will be a better defender at the next level when he has to defend. Off the court Ahmed is one of the most humble kids I have met. In the classroom he has a 2.9 G.P.A and is waiting to take the SAT. I think Ahmed can play in any of the major conferences in America and would be most effective in an up-tempo style of offense. 

No comments:

Post a Comment